Below are the PowerPoint presentations from the Annual Meeting of the PPCs, 2012. The full notes from the meeting are being finalized and will be sent out shortly.
- Welcome – Mary Schroth
- Supporting the Life Course Needs and Interests of Professionals Serving Women, Men, Children, and Families – Kris Risley, DrPH, CPCC, University of Illinois Chicago School of Public Health Maternal and Child Health Program
- Example of an Academic Course on Life Course – Lori Anderson
- Community Application of Life Course Model: The Life Course Initiative for Healthy Families – Lorraine Lathen, MA, Jump at the Sun Consultants
- Diversity Peer Collaborative – Alabama – Nancy Wooldridge
- Diversity Peer Collaborative – Arizona – Lisa Rascon
- Diversity Peer Collaborative – Wisconsin – Shanna Vander Galien (former UW PPC social work trainee)
- MCHB Sleep Knowledge Path – Abby Wagner
- Transition Workgroup Update – Greg Redding
- Making Lifelong Connections: History, Update and Future Plans – Lori Anderson, Craig Becker, Susan Horky, Mary Marcus, Angela Miney
- Summary of Capstone Projects – Greg Redding
Greetings to you from Wisconsin! We are looking forward to seeing you in Madison soon for the 2012 Annual Meeting of the PPCs.
Click the following links to download meeting documents:
Madison Taxi Voucher: The University of Wisconsin PPC will be paying directly for taxi services to and from the airport. We are contracted with Madison Taxi. The PDF voucher includes more information on Madison Taxi, directions for you to tell your driver, and tickets for you to hand your driver so he/she knows to directly charge the UW PPC. Please print off one sheet per attendee.
Directions from hotel to meeting site: The Wisconsin Union Hotel (located inside Union South) and the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery are right across the street from each other. This map guides you as to the easiest route from the hotel to the meeting site.
Meeting roster: Hard copies of this roster, which includes all current faculty from each PPC as well as additional meeting participants, will be available at the meeting. The roster is provided here for your reference prior to the meeting.
Meeting agenda: Hard copies of the agenda will be available at the meeting. The agenda is provided here for your reference prior to the meeting.
Brochure and Resource Inventory from UAB PPC: The University of Alabama at Birmingham PPC is providing these handouts for the Thursday afternoon Diversity Peer Collaborative update. Please print off these handouts if you would like to have hard copies during the meeting.
Also for your reference, here are the addresses for the Wisconsin Union Hotel and the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery:
Wisconsin Union Hotel, Union South
1308 W. Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53715
Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
330 N. Orchard St.
Madison, WI 53715
This year’s Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Pulmonary Centers will be held in Madison, Wisconsin, on April 18-20, 2012.
Meeting venue: Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery (WID)
Hotel (across from WID): Wisconsin Union Hotel, located in UW-Madison’s Union South. Click here to download an informational brochure on Union South.
For more information on dining and other activities in Madison, visit http://vip.wisc.edu/destinations/.
The “News & Events” page is now a page for posting items to display in reverse chronological order, in other words, NEWEST post at the TOP.
Welcome to MCH Training Grantee Network Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!