- Cross Cultural Case Studies Brochure (PDF)
This brochure highlights the Cross Cultural Case Studies that are available through our site. Note that we now have continuing education credits available for respiratory care, pharmacy, and nutrition!
- The PPCs and Emergency Preparedness (PPT)
- PPC Collaboration with MCH Programs (PPT)
- Interdisciplinary Leadership Training Outcomes of MCH-Funded Pediatric Pulmonary Centers (PDF)
Research conducted by the members of the PPC documenting that most PPC graduates serve families and children as a central aspect of the career, providing or enhancing family-centered, community-base, culturally competent, comprehensive interdisciplinary care.
- Implementing Interventions in Diverse Communities: The Asthma Partnership Of New York (PDF)
- Health Care Coalition for Children and Youth (PPT)
- Family Involvement: Pediatric Pulmonary Centers (PDF)
Although not a full curriculum, this document provides trainees with a description of the different components of family involvement and what each PPC does in this area.
- Collaboration with MCH Partners: Statewide School Asthma Training (PPT)
- Collaboration and Trainee Opportunities in Rural Health (PPT)
- Collaboration Among MCHB Training Programs in New Mexico (PPT)
- Collaboration (PPT)
An introduction to the concept of Collaboration, presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder; Autism Treatment Network (PDF)
- 2007 Translating research into practice (PPT)
- 2007 Implementing interventions in diverse communities (PPT)
Common acronyms found in MCHB literature.
- Common Health Care Acronyms (DOC)
A list of acronyms commonly found in PPC literature. This list should be particularly helpful to those